Saturday 29 May 2010

Hey!!! :D

Well, its been a while since I've posted, first off, Nags Heed Darts finally got finished and I presented it to quite a lot of portals for release and they all... declined it!

At the time, it was a bit of a hammer blow, but in reality on how portals work, I should of not been surprised as it is the type of game they don't take on.

So, you may be thinking I've clagged one years worth of work for nothing, well, it might seem like that, but, I've learnt a hell of a lot while developing it, more notably, my artwork has improved a lot while doing it, and since art is the main stable of game development, it's great to know that I can create nice odds and ends when required...

So, where does that leave me since Nags has failed, well, I'm currently creating a website and just going to release Nags as donateware, yes, you can download it for free, but, if you'd like to contribute a couple of quid for a beer, then it'll be appreciated! :)

In terms of my next game, which I have started, I've had to suck it in and look at creating something that the portals will look at, its a puzzle game, but, I'll have to cute it up a bit I think and because of that, once the main engine is up to a point where I'm like "yeah, thats canny", I'll be doing nothing but artwork for months!

So, quick post, will have to update this more often though, but, its chow for now!

Dabz

No comments:

Post a Comment